This is the biggest outlet mall in Taichung, Taiwan, which opened at January 15, 2017. It is located in “Lihpao land”, one of the biggestresort complexes, in central Taiwan and also has water park, amusement park, and hotel.
There is one of the biggest Ferris wheel attached and a F3 circuit is going to be opened in Lihpao Land resort. We joined this outlet project because we believed that it is going to be the strongest entertainment facility in Taiwan.
We comprehensively cooperated from planning of overall composition, tenant leasing to opening support. After its opening, we sent our personnel who has a PM work experience of Chitose Outlet Mall and support PM of this outlet mall.
Also, we perceived that transmitting “Hokkaido” would make this outlet mall different from the other outlet malls since “Hokkaido” is very popular among Taiwaness, and brought many kinds of stores from Hokkaido such as “Satsudora”, a popular drug store in Hokkaido, “Hokkaido Shin-Hakken Factory”, a Hokkaido souvenir shop, and “Hokkaido Ramen-kan” gathering popular Hokkaido Ramen shops
- 2015Entrusted with planning, development, opening,
- and operating support for the outlet mall project
- 2016Entrusted with pre-operating and operating advisory service
- 2017Entrusted with planning of the second phase project
- Address201, Fullon Road, Houli District, Taichung, Taiwan
- Total area71,000m2
- Store area23,000m2
- Access5 min. drive from Exit Houli on Route 1
- OpenJanuary 15, 2017